My name is Anna Maria Zawadzka. I live and work in Gdańsk, Poland.
I do research in psychology: consumer, organizational and positive psychology.
I am paticularly interested in the following areas:
- values, goals and well-being;
- materialism vs. happiness of adolescents and adults;
- self-motives, self-regulation vs. consumption and acquisition of goods;
- psychological determinants of brand loyalty behaviour;
- self-concept, power and consumer preferences;
- work and well-being;
- cross-cultural psychology.